Tuesday 12 September 2017

Module 3.

Here we are about to start the last chapter!


So over the summer I started with contacting people to arrange interviews regards to my enquiry as stated in my plan. However, this proved a nightmare as people where away on holiday or had very little time to meet me face to face. This left me re thinking my options. In my enquiry plan I had am option B... questionnaire still forms to email and give out.
I decided to gove this a go and got a better response from people but still not great. I then thought back to the start of the course when we explored the use of social media which I used to boost the response of my enquiry...


I reached out to my dance teachers who I have on my Facebook page and also on a separate private group where industry professionals advertise jobs.

This has given me a wider audience to target and had a much more positive response than to one to one interviews. I am now just waiting on receiving the forms back so I can get started. 



No comments:

Post a Comment