Sunday 9 October 2016

Task 1b - Web 2.0

When I looked at this task to start with i thought surely this carnt be that hard, I use social media every day Facebook, Twitter, instagram...I was soon to be wrong!

There are so many different aspects to using Web 2.0 with in professional practice. I have looked into positive and negative ways social networks can impact our career - Advertisement and reputation right through to false interpretations and conduct. There are lots of things to take into consideration that I may not of usually thought about initially when using social media sites.  I have been using something on a daily basis that I haven't known much about untill this task! I have certainly analysed my own use of Web 2.0 regards to the benefits and disadvantages of incorpeating it into my own professional practice.

Lots more research to be done :)




1 comment:

  1. Yes - good summary - the summary style is an important one for blogging - any of the ideas from the Reader or elsewhere that you can name using the author? - I just put up a new link for Tim Berner-Lee because he is an expert talking about how we use the web.

    ReplyDelete