Thursday 23 March 2017

5b continued.

So after looking online at school policy's and ethics and finding the government guideline document, I decided to contact my manager for a copy of my company's policy's and code of conduct documents etc.

One thing he did send me that wasn't mentioned on the government document I found was the social media policy. I'm presuming all schools must follow this however it was not stated on my previous findings.

So as an employee of a company who works within the school enviroment, this is what we must follow:



When working with in a community setting I'm sure some of these apply but maybe not all of them due to not been as strict?... Something I could explore further.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lydia - very relevant ot this course and the use of professional social media. I am interested if others have the same.

    ReplyDelete