Thursday 16 March 2017

5b.

5b. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/statutory-policies-for-schools

Whilst looking into the codes of practice and regulations of my work place, I came across the document on the government website. Listing the statutory policies schools must follow.

Some of the policies stated on the document don't apply to me as I work for an outside company so for example teachers pay is irrelevant but I still need to be aware of them. Although, alot of them still relate to me such as child protection etc compulsary for anyone working with children.

(This has also given me the idea of getting a copy of my company's policy documents to compare the two.)

Alot of what is in the document is the same as my initial thoughts in task 5a.

One main thing I didn't include that applies to me is the compulsary policy of taking a register. Although I missed this off my spider diagram previously, I have a folder with a copy of all my registers in for all of my after school sports/dance clubs. This is something I didn't think to include within school ethics.


I am interested in investigating this further, I will blog my findings.


No comments:

Post a Comment