Monday 13 March 2017

I hope im not the only one who keeps changing their minds...

So after my last blog entry about my meet up with Amelia i thought i was all set on the idea of "How has the change in society affected my teaching style"....HOWEVER.....i have now potentially changed my mind AGAIN!!

Tonight i have been researching various things around teaching, considering my current position and career...
I teach in many different schools doing dance and sport as part of the primary curriculum, but i have also taught dance with in communities (weekend, evening classes.)

SO... to give my enquiry more depth, i am considering exploring the same ideas as my previous plan but from a different angle:
School policies
The Pressures of teaching in a school setting.
Safeguarding.
Behaviour
Multilingual etc...

Which i can then compare to teaching with in a community...how they are different...how your teaching style changes depending on your environment...what about them are the same.

Here are some links that have made me reconsider my plan, they are about the stress that teachers are now facing in a school environments.

https://www.theguardian.com/teacher-network/teacher-blog/2013/dec/28/stress-crisis-teaching-profession-secret-teacher


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3020255/Four-10-new-teachers-don-t-YEAR-classroom-exhausted-stressed-colleagues-says-union-boss.html

Getting the wording right for the title (question) of my final line of enquiry is something i need to work on and with the help of more exploration i think it will help. So i think my overall idea is finally decided and i know which avenue i am exploring...(I think)

I hope that makes sense as i have just typed out what is in my head...lots of ramble at the minute!

Thoughts everyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment